Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Merry Panda



Hi there!  I'm popping in today with a card inspired by the sketch over at The Paper Players.  I followed it very closely and even managed to use a button which doesn't happen too often.  I love those little Mama Elephant pandas (although I don't use them nearly enough) and the Santa hat from Neat & Tangled's Hey Cookie set fit him perfectly!  Now he just needs a drink in his hand to fully complete the Merry look!  :D








Card Supplies
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red, Bermuda Bay) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Panda from Pandamonium) Mama Elephant, (Hat from Hey Cookie) Neat & Tangled, (Sentiment from Get Merry) Hero Arts
Ink:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Markers:  (Real Red) Stampin' Up, (C-1) Copic
Twine:  Darice

7 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen this is so cute, I love the happy Panda!!

Lindsey said...

This is so much fun!

Jessi Fogan said...

Is it just me or are you picturing a tipsy panda about now? lol! I LOVE this adorableness!

Joyce said...

Just so adorable. Love that tipsy panda.

lostinpaper said...

One word only... CUTE!

Michelle said...

I love this! I now need to find a hat for my pandas!